- We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
- The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of products from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software. This includes illegal reproduction of work, copy, content and items that are available for purchase through the store.
- We at Happy Go Lucky take your privacy seriously. We will not sell, trade, or supply your information to anyone. We do not monitor or record your shopping habits or use of the website. Any materials sent to www.wearehappygolucky.co.uk will be considered confidential and will become the property of Happy Go Lucky. After you place an order at Happy Go Lucky, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
- We would like you to have a enjoyable and secure shopping experience at Happy Go Lucky; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) as provided by Squarespace to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Happy Go Lucky. To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages
- We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed
- All works © Ashley Le Quere 2017.
Do not reproduce without the expressed written consent of Ashley Le Quere founder of Happy Go Lucky
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) - At Happy Go Lucky we take data protection seriously and only collect your data when you choose to subscribe to our mail out.